Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sad day :(

I had to say goodbye to Matt, Sonam and Tsering on the 3rd of September. It was a really strange feeling. we had been going going going for two and a half weeks living in close quarters and finding ways through landslides. It felt so wrong and empty without them. I met my new guide Dorji that morning, i felt  bad because i did not want to see anyone at all nor could he compare to my last two weeks with sonam and tsering. He ended up being a really cool guy and spoke excellent english. He took me around thimpu and then I had to go upstairs and be sad for myself. Womp womp.

Weekend market
the four friends statue at the art college
nunnery
Thimpu
Golf Course
Capital
Takin: a high Himalaya animal thats classified as a goat-antelope. it has unnatural looking long front legs that they lean on when they're grazing. they are the silliest of animals 
cereal/puffed rice section. there was a salted fish section too but i was trying to power walk out of that one

No comments:

Post a Comment